For anyone interested in playing this: play the web version, the download version is so small as to be impossible to see
- match cards of equal value and opposing suit to remove them
- cards are dealt one at a time to 4 decks, rotating clockwise
- cards of matching suit may be stacked in order
- a single card may be stored in the slot above each deck
- the fool may start a journey anywhere
- the joker may trick anyone
- deal: 1 (up to 3x combo)
- match: 10
- joker's trick: 50
- true joker's trick: 100
- move: -1
- indecision: -1
- foolish move: -10
includes 4 themes
solitairota originally developed as part of ADVERSE POSSESSION
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very neat! Took me a little to get a hang of the rules, but I love the sounds and visuals.
I'm not sure what opposing suit means?
Also I feel like I'm not playing it with the actual rules just moving cards but I'm greatly enjoying this, it's so relaxing